Thursday, April 2, 2009

Last Week




Last week was my birthday and my sister, Kelly, visited. We had fun eating the local treats, going to the farmer's market at Sunset Beach, and seeing the ambiguous middle-aged guy from "Lost" at the 7-11 when we were loading up on steamed buns. 

The waves finally settled down enough that we could have a good stay snorkeling at Shark's Cove and Three Tables. We saw lots of very spectacular fish. I saw an octupus hiding under a rock to I told Linda to watch while I moved the rock. I dove down, pulled the rock away, and watched the octopus swim away at full speed, shooting ink. Linda saw the ink.

After Kelly left we were exploring and found ourselves in an old sugar cane town called Waialua, complete with the town bank and the village green with bandstand and banyan tree.

Greg

2 comments:

Karmen said...

Sounds like heaven still, except for the being in the water thing... ah, to be warm again.

rebcecca ledingham said...

lame... if i had to have 20 candles, then you should have to have 59... those are the rules.